Monday, September 10, 2007

Matt's Wedding ;)

For those of you who don't know, I had the honor to go to my cousin Matt's wedding. I flew home Thursday, had a Guatemalan style dinner with most of my pastors. Then, very early on Friday morning, we traveled 10 hours to Alabama. Friday night as the rehearsal dinner. That was fun - lots of food, lots of family & friends to catch up with. And after a year, catching up is exactly what I wanted to do. Then, Saturday was Matt's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. The bride looked great and the groom even more handsome (biasly speaking). We had a good time. Sunday we drove back to Fort Myers. Monday my friend Carrie took me to Ft. Lauderdale to catch my flight back to Guatemala. I'm sad to be back, after a fun-filled weekend like that. But, I sure am happy to have gone. I'm looking forward to my next trip in 3 1/2 weeks to the States again - but for 3 weeks this time! God Bless ~S~




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

linda foto amiga sales super linda

*jovana*